Our Abstract Submission process is now closed.
Our Program Committee has reviewed all abstract submissions received. Abstract notifications were sent 02 May 2014. If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
|16 December 2013||
|28 February 2014||
|02 May 2014||
Notification of Acceptance
|10 August 2014||
Manuscript Submission Deadline (Plenary, Invited)
- Material Structure
- Wide Band Gap
- Narrow-Gap Semiconductor
- Carbon: Nanotubes and Graphene
- Two dimensional systems beyond Graphene
- Organic Semiconductors
- Topological Insulators
- Transport in Heterostructures
- Quantum Hall Effects
- Spintronics and Spin Phenomena
- Electron Devices and Applications
- Optical Properties of Heterostructures
- Quantum Optics, Nanophotonics
- Quantum Information
- Ultrafast Channel Materials
- Memory Materials
- Complex Oxides
- Computational Methods
We will provide space for each poster 36 x 48 inches (90 x 120) centimeters in size. Find the date, time, and location of your Poster Presentation in the conference program by typing your name into the search field here.
Each Oral Presentation will be 15 minutes (introduction, presentation, Q&A, and transition to the next speaker). Find the date, time, and location of your Oral Presentation in the conference program by typing your name into the search field here.
All submissions are due by 28 February 2014, 11:59 PM Central Time.
All submissions will be text only. We will not use Word and / or LaTeX formatted abstracts. We are doing this to simplify porting abstract information to other conference products (online conference schedule, mobile app, conference program).
- Abstract bodies are limited to 1300 characters (about 250 words).
- Do NOT re-enter the title or author information into the abstract body.
- Do NOT use special characters. We are using text only so we can efficiently port abstract information for other conference purposes.
Yes. Note that each abstract submission will have a separate and unique Abstract UserID.
If you would like to edit your abstract submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired changes or additions, and we will modify your submission for you.
Please go back through every tab or page of the submission process and make sure you have filled every required field. The Submit button will not appear at the end of the process until all require fields have been filled. If you have filled every required field, and still do not see the Submit button, please email email@example.com.
Presentations by plenary and invited speakers will be published as papers in the Journal of Applied Physics. Abstracts for all presentations will be available online and distributed at the meeting.